[cisb102_campus] CISB102 assignment 3 question *ten billion and eight*

  • From: "John Cattron" <jcattron2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CISB102 Listserv" <cisb102_campus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 23:25:27 -0400

Here goes the jargon stuff!..

              AFAIC most jargon like this should be banned. X-( Although, the
more I look into it, the more I LOL.
   TM, there are plenty of funny sayings out there. Here are some of my
favorites:

        AYSOS : Are You Stupid Or Something
        DYSTSOTT: Did You See The Size Of That Thing
        ESO: Equipment Smarter than Operator
        FBKS: Failure Between Keyboard and Seat
        HIOOC: Help! I'm Out of Coffee
        IIIO: Intel Inside, Idiot Outside
        TLA: Three Letter Acronym

                         ''~``
                        ( o o )
|    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.   |
|   Rather, we should thank God that such men lived.      |
|                    .oooO                                |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                        |
                             (_/