[cisb102_campus] CISB102 assignment 3 question 6

  • From: "John Cattron" <jcattron2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "CISB102 Listserv" <cisb102_campus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 22:44:52 -0400

    This is my signature file. I chose this one because I like how it looks.
 I added the quote myself, I have no idea who said it, but I feel that it is
true!

                                    ~John Cattron
                         ''~``
                        ( o o )
|    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.   |
|   Rather, we should thank God that such men lived.      |
|                    .oooO                                |
|                    (   )   Oooo.                        |
                             (_/