[cisb102_campus] CISB 102/Kevin Thompson/Campus/question 8

  • From: "Kevin and Kim Thompson" <kthomps@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cisb102_campus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 09:19:58 -0500

 Hello classmates!!
B4 I begin, I would like to say ty for reading this message.  I enjoy this
class :-).  Imo, this is a great class for learning what is out there on the
Internet.  Btw the instructor told me to say that (HHOK)! B4 I decided to take
this class, I thought, nbd, there's nothing to the Internet, np.  One good
thing about the Internet is that it doesn't matter if you are morf.  It is as
useful to one as the other. Well, I guess I will TTYL! :D

Kevin Thompson                     email:kthomps@xxxxxxx

"All your dreams come true, if you have the courage to
 pursue them." (Walt Disney)