[ciphershed] Re: Website & publicity

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:27:12 +0800

Btw, what do you people think about the footer?

For now I put both powered by WP (the default) to acknowledge their
work, and a copyright by the CS project for lack of better ideas. What
do you think?

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.