[ciphershed] Webcertificate

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:44:22 +0800

Today finally the letter from the CA arrived, and we are sporting a
new wildcard certificate.

The wiki is now being served at wiki.ciphershed.org. The old links
do still work though (being redirected).
The forum is up on forum.ciphershed.org, but I'll wait a little with
redirecting, because the subdomain might not have penetrated all dns
servers yet.

Now it's my name on that certificate, so don't do anything stupid ;D

Niklas

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.