[ciphershed] Verifying ing frehberg, or Frank

  • From: frehberg <frehberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:41:30 +0200

Hi

as for the verification of my identity and corresponding PGP-key, I will
try to contact someone from FOSS/Security-Community in Berlin for
verification. Do you have any preferences or someone you know/trust already?

Kind regards,
Frank

--
At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Frank
Rehberger, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the