[ciphershed] Re: VeraCrypt & TCNext are joining

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:47:16 +0800

VeraCrypt has been around for a while. As far as I remember it's not
Windows compatible though. (somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.