[ciphershed] Re: Userguide - was RE: Re: Website & publicity

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:21:07 +0800

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 23:34:33 -0400
Stephen R Guglielmo <srguglielmo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Jason Pyeron <jpyeron@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, it's a vector graphic. Creating a logo with raster would be really
lame.

Since this all for free software & co., I used inkscape, not AI ~
despite the fact that I have the Adobe CC for work.

So if an svg is fine with you I can send it to you (Jason).

It's ugly though! Not used to Inkscape :D

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.