[ciphershed] Re: TrueCrypt development history

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 07:22:25 -0400

Hm, so I just glanced at the man page for git-blame, and I see some differences
with svn diff, but could you highlight what are the differences (particularly
those most relevant to our discussion) between git's blame and svn's diff?

Unfortunately, my Google-fu was too weak to find any relevant links, but if you
find any, please point me to it.

Thanks,
Alain