[ciphershed] Re: TrueCrypt development history

  • From: Rocki Hack <rocki.hack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:29:31 +0200

https://github.com/discnl/truecrypt-source-archive/blame/master/Common/Crypto.c

>>> and without:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/CipherShed/CipherShed/blame/master/Common/Crypto.c
>>

>> Hm, excellent example of how keeping in the history appears more
>> messy.

> I'm not sure I follow. This is how blame output ends up eventually
> with enough different commits in a file (though I don't particularly
> like how github represents it, I even prefer git gui blame in this
> case with its colouring that groups the same commits).

@Alain Forget:
Seems you don't have any clue how to use git...
And git / github are not the same!
Git (console) is much superior than github.

Thanks Dimitri thats a good point.
You seem to be more experienced than most of the rest here...
It's not easy to argue with this kind, because they don't understand our
points in depth.
Don't get me wrong, different input is good but some decisions have to be
made by experienced developers.