[ciphershed] Re: Still getting security warning on https://ciphershed.org

  • From: Kyle Marek <psppsn96@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 04:06:28 -0400

On 07/01/2014 01:05 AM, Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 wrote:
> AES128 should be perfectly fine, considering that it
> equals an RSA key length of 3072bit.
I didn't realize that's how it'd work. I should have realized when
FireFox still called it 'High-grade Encryption'...

    At the time of sending this message, I have not been contacted by
any government official or worker regarding my participation in
CipherShed or any related project. I have not been asked to supply any
information to them that may be used to impersonate me nor have I been
asked to aid the government or it's officials or workers in modifying
part of CipherShed or any related project. I am not aware of any of my
property or anything regarding me being bugged, searched, or compromised
in any way. Anything that accepts PGP encryption or signing should have
been cryptographically secured with my PGP key.