[ciphershed] Re: Signed System Driver

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:44:28 -0400

Sounds reasonable to me, although I know nothing about how to set that up, or
any other legal stuff. However, signing certs aside, we'll have to deliver the
software with the appropriate EULA saying that we bare no responsibility for
any consequences of using the software and blah blah (which maybe TrueCrypt
already did?), so that if we do mess up and release broken/malicious software
by accident, we (as members of the organisation) shouldn't suffer legal
consequences. However, our reputation would of course suffer...so let's please
try not to let that happen. :-)

Alain