[ciphershed] Re: Protectorion - low quality encryption for Windows

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:09:24 +0800

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:14:55 -0400
"Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Exactly, the average user can't tell. Since now already that kind of
people start trying to pull people from TCNext's popularity, we should
really quickly get ready for Jo to spread the news about CipherShed.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.