[ciphershed] Re: Plausible deniablility and hidden volumes

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:19:35 -0400

But it might make attackers' lives harder, which is all security measures can
ultimately do.

One thing that isn't clear to me why was this brought up. I'm sure it's
important (otherwise Bill wouldn't have mentioned it), but I've just missed why
(maybe I missed the preamble from other forums that have discusses this issue
the very same thing, so maybe a quick summary would be helpful?).

Regarding its relevant to our project, does TrueCrypt currently support
multiple hidden volumes? If so, would keeping them in our project be a massive
pain? If TC does not currently support them, I suppose it would be particularly
hard to implement?

Alain