[ciphershed] Re: Old TrueCrypt history pull request.

  • From: Stephen R Guglielmo <srguglielmo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:27:09 -0400

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 5:35 AM, Jason Pyeron <jpyeron@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I ran this and checked it all and it seems to be perfect. Git blame
works (for the history) and all the re-branding seems to be in place.
If nobody minds, I'll close the pull request, then use this commit to
manually push the files to the ciphershed master. I already did a
--dry-run with it and it worked good, so I think it's just ready to
go.