[ciphershed] Mumble with Jos: Saturday at 13:00 GMT+0

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:22:00 -0400

Since no one's replied to this, let's go ahead and schedule our chat with Jos
for this Saturday at:

PDT (GMT-7): 6:00
EDT (GMT-4): 9:00
UTC (GMT+0): 13:00
CEST (GMT+2): 15:00
Taiwan Time (GMT+8): 21:00

At least Bill, Niklas, Alain, and Jos should be there. Everyone else is of
course welcome to join if you can make it.

The Mumble server is: mumble.k0nsl.org
Port: 64738

Bill, could you be on IRC, in case people need help getting into the Mumble
server? I wasn't able to connect when I last tested it, so we might need to do
a bit of troubleshooting.

(This was purposefully top-posted to increase the likelihood people will see it)

Alain