[ciphershed] Re: Mumble voice chat with Jos at 3PM EST

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:36:32 -0400

I do think scheduling a bit further in the future would be good, to give others
a chance to join in. Furthermore, we could wait until the PMC is formed, make a
PMC mailing list, and arrange the chat there. This would have the benefit of
(possibly) having fewer people with which to coordinate a meeting time (which
is always easier), and I think we've largely decided that it's clearly within
the PMC's mandate to interface with external parties. The disadvantage is that
it could be a bit longer before we chat with Jos, but I do think it's important
that key people who want to be there are present.

I can also do 3PM Eastern Daylight Time (7PM GMT) tomorrow (Wednesday) or
Friday.

Alain