[ciphershed] Re: Mumble voice chat with Jos at 3PM EST

  • From: PID0 <p1dz3r0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:12:29 +0100

The reality of being so distributed will always leave some feeling left
out, there's not a vast amount can be done about that. Not everyone
needs to be present at every discussion in order to participate, part of
the PMCs job is to survey the community and facilitate debate both
before (to aquire a community position) and after (to arrive at a
decision) any major decision takes place, be it internally or externally.