[ciphershed] Re: Mumble voice chat with Jos at 3PM EST

  • From: PID0 <p1dz3r0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:00:05 +0100

We don't have to get the entire PMC policy framework complete by
Saturday in order to assume the role of spokespeople and chat to Jos.
Any actions/items of importance can be raised on the mailing list by way
of meeting minutes (like how 100% of businesses around the world conduct
meetings) for subsequent discussion until the official decision making
process is agreed.