[ciphershed] Introduction

  • From: Kyle Marek <psppsn96@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 16:58:52 -0400

Hello all of the current members of CipherShed.

    I have yet to introduce myself to the team as I was suggested to. My
name is Kyle Marek, but I usually go by GigabyteProductions on the
Internet, or GigabytePro for a service that doesn't allow the previous
name. My location is in the USA.

    I have not had experience working with a public project or anything
that was more than just a personal project of mine or teaching a friend
of mine how to program with C++ and the Windows API. I understand the
concepts behind most cryptography, and as much as i could learn about
public key infrastructure, but I have not researched very far into
specific algorithms or cryptographies. I would be happy to help with the
project in any way I can, but because of my stated experience with
specific cryptographic algorithms, my best field for the project would
probably be general coding (such as memory management, interaction with
the operating system, project structure), and support for Linux based
systems since that is now my primary operating system.

    I hope I will be seen as of use to the project. My GNUPrivacyGuard
public key tag is 0x464C300F.

    Sincerely,
        Kyle Marek

    At the time of sending this message, I have not been contacted by
any government official or worker regarding my participation in
CipherShed or any related project. I have not been asked to supply any
information to them that may be used to impersonate me nor have I been
asked to aid the government or it's officials or workers in modifying
part of CipherShed or any related project. I am not aware of any of my
property or anything regarding me being bugged, searched, or compromised
in any way. Anything that accepts GPG encryption or signing should have
been cryptographically secured with my GPG key.