[ciphershed] Re: First YouTube warrant canary?

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 22:47:28 +0800

All for FOSS solutions! don't know any though, never heard of mumble.

Bill you said I have access to the youtube account?

I received some bewildered questions / comments concerning the video,
and was thinking whether it would be a good idea to put it on private /
not post it under the CipherShed name until we found a solution that
works for all.

Niklas

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 10:41:52 -0400
Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.