[ciphershed] Re: First YouTube warrant canary?

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:39:27 +0800

On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:28:55 +0800
Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I do like the idea of _one_ weekly video with all of us in there
> reading a recent headline and a warrant canary though. It kind of seems
> fresh to me.

I'm not at all sure about showing my face, though! I'm also not sure if
a V mask would be particularly good publicity-wise. :P

Then again we should mainly care about content, not always think _too_
much just about publicity. Although we all work together for this
project, we're still individuals.

What do the others say?

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.