[ciphershed] Re: FW: [TCNext] Serious development to start soon

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 20:55:57 +0800

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:47:00 -0400
"Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
<snip/>

> >I think it'll be fine. We have a PMC now, and a first (at least
> >preliminary) meeting tomorrow.
> >

> As I think I mentioned in another thread, I'm not sure tomorrow's meeting can
> double as a PMC meeting, since only Bill, Niklas, and Alain are confirmed to
> be there, which isn't even a majority of the PMC. I really hope the whole PMC
> will show up, but I doubt we can count on it. We (you? since you're
> "chairing" the first meeting) should maybe consider scheduling a meeting?

Which is why I called it "preliminary".

I will try to do so, but the lack of response from Frank (he mentioned
he's fine today, but that won't work), and the unclear situation for
Stephen (no mic etc?) don't make that an easy task.

Apart from those two, there is only Chris and Jason left, both of whom
did not tell us when they would be good (as far as I know). I had
interpreted that as "Saturday is OK"--it's a weekend afterall.

@Jason @Chris: is that the case? If not, when would it fit for you?

Niklas

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.