[ciphershed] Re: FW: [TCNext] Serious development to start soon

  • From: Stephen R Guglielmo <srguglielmo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:36:12 -0400

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬
<compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Very nice; so except for Frank and Stephen we're complete. Let's hope
> those two can tell us soon enough whether they can participate.

I can't participate in a voice call; I don't have a microphone and I'm
often not 'checking in' using my home computer. I regularly work every
weekend anyway. I'm on IRC whenever I'm on the computer, which is
daily, but the times are sporadic (often around noon EDT or 11 pm
EDT).