[ciphershed] Re: FW: [TCNext] Serious development to start soon

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 20:19:24 +0800

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:14:53 -0400
"Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Um, didn’t we ask Jos to hold off on funneling people our way until we were
> ready?
>
> Alain
>
> Feed: TCnext
> Posted on: Friday, June 27, 2014 05:33
> Author: Jos Doekbrijder
> Subject: Serious development to start soon
>

> Serious development is to start soon on a new Truecrypt by CipherShed Team
> F/OSS Crypto-Tech team gets ready to handle input from large number of
> contributors (you). We will be rewriting major parts of #truecrypt
> The efforts include a rebranding of the Truecrypt name and a rewrite of code
> which in part appears to be almost 20 years old. We are looking forward to
> this project and fully support and cooperate with the CipherShed team. It
> will be 100% FOSS and build by volunteers from the community.
> If you want to help check out the forums and post your questions there. It is
> to you advantage to learn al there is about GIT and then you are read to go…
> Looking forward…
> The post Serious development to start soon
> <https://truecrypt.ch/2014/06/serious-development-start-soon/>  appeared
> first on TCnext <https://truecrypt.ch> .
>
> View article...
> <https://truecrypt.ch/2014/06/serious-development-start-soon/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=serious-development-start-soon>

Yes, I think that was the major response (except mine). Also, what's up
with the hundreds of typos Jos? :P

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.