[ciphershed] FW: [TCNext] Serious development to start soon

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:14:53 -0400

Um, didn’t we ask Jos to hold off on funneling people our way until we were
ready?

Alain

Feed: TCnext
Posted on: Friday, June 27, 2014 05:33
Author: Jos Doekbrijder
Subject: Serious development to start soon

Serious development is to start soon on a new Truecrypt by CipherShed Team
F/OSS Crypto-Tech team gets ready to handle input from large number of
contributors (you). We will be rewriting major parts of #truecrypt
The efforts include a rebranding of the Truecrypt name and a rewrite of code
which in part appears to be almost 20 years old. We are looking forward to this
project and fully support and cooperate with the CipherShed team. It will be
100% FOSS and build by volunteers from the community.
If you want to help check out the forums and post your questions there. It is
to you advantage to learn al there is about GIT and then you are read to go…
Looking forward…
The post Serious development to start soon
<https://truecrypt.ch/2014/06/serious-development-start-soon/>  appeared first
on TCnext <https://truecrypt.ch> .

View article...
<https://truecrypt.ch/2014/06/serious-development-start-soon/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=serious-development-start-soon>