[ciphershed] Re: FB and G+ pages.

  • From: Peter Trei <petertrei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 14:01:46 -0400

FB and G+ pages called 'CipherShed' now exist. They are 'open', but very
bare-bones.

I don't think they're too useful at the moment, but exist to reserve the
name if we need them
down the line.

I'll be sending an OpenGPG key pretty soon. I haven't used it for years,
and will have to generate a new keypair. I'll post the fingerprints on my
social media pages as well as the list.

Peter