[ciphershed] Re: Conflicts of Interest

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:48:18 -0400

While you're at it:
* Please add the follow key to my entry:  [Key: 0x60B007AF]
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0x60B007AF
* Please make my name link to my website: https://cups.cs.cmu.edu/~aforget/

I strongly encourage everyone else listed to provide links to their own
websites and sites of projects they've worked on and places they've worked.

Alain