[ciphershed] Conflicts of Interest

  • From: Pid Zero <p1dz3r0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:41:56 +0100

In the interests of transparency we should have a page somewhere on the
website listing any personal or professional affiliations which could be
said to introduce a conflict of interest. This will become especially
pertinent as we get support from people who contribute on behalf of other
projects or businesses.

<Replied from my mobile so please excuse the fat fingering & lack of PGP. I
advise that any technical info in this email be subject to external
scrutiny>
--
At the time of writing, no warrants have been served to me, nor am I
under any legal compulsion concerning the CipherShed project. I do not

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, nor am I
under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.