[ciphershed] Re: CipherShed.org mail addresses

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:57:23 +0800

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:50:19 +0100
Pid Zero <p1dz3r0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds like a good idea, helps to keep official comms separate.
>
> On Friday, June 27, 2014, Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <niklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I just added ciphershed.org to my postfix's domains.
> >
> > What do the others think about
> >  - @ciphershed.org domains for the PMC and / or QA Team members?
> >  - an email address for contact, that may or may not forward to either
> > the PMC mailing list or the public mailing list?
> >
> > --
> > Niklas
> >
> > At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
> > Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
> > CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
> > assets.

I was thinking whether we should use aliases or names or full names -
similar discussion as we had about the "Authors" site.

Since people in the mailing list are usually more techy than visitors to
our frontpage, I think aliases would be acceptable. But maybe there are
good reasons to stick to (full?) names.

What do you think?