[ciphershed] Re: CipherShed non-profit

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:44:22 +0800

He has been signing somewhat unfrequently my history reveals, but yes
we should take that more seriously. Otherwise it's meaningless to use
it at all. His last warrant canary was yesterday, maybe it's cuz he's
traveling.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.