[ciphershed] Re: Best collaboration tools for tracking tasks?

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:35:54 +0800

On Mon, 09 Jun 2014 19:07:32 -0400
Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've heard good things about both Trac and Redmine.  I guess I would
> prefer that one of you guys agree to install and maintain it, and that
> we go with the one that you prefer :-)
>
> Compul, can we get Frank and/or Dimitri enough access to the web site
> (or a sub-domain) to implement this?  I would love using either
> solution.  I also agree that Mantis has... um... issues.  Bugzilla is
> way overkill.  Trac and Redmine are both highly respectable simple to
>  use, powerful systems, from what I hear :-)  I really don't know, in
> reality, but I know we need something!

If it's supposed to be hosted by us, I could set something up
here. It'll be difficult to to provide anyone with ssh access, but as
soon as it's up they can go ahead and set everything up that's
up-settable from the admin interface. I don't know how much that would
be.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.