[CinSUG] Re: Prof. Walter Stroup Presentation Friday October 20th

  • From: hurley.gj@xxxxxx
  • To: cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:25:11 -0400

Hi,

Directions to MBC are as follows:

Take I-71 to exit 19, the Mason-Montgomery Road exit.
Take Mason-Montgomery Road North (if you are coming from Northbound I-71
this would be a LEFT turn).
Go about 1 mile.  You will pass a Bigg's and Lowe's on the Right side of
the street, and also go through several stop lights.
MBC is on the right side of the street.  It's address is 8400
Mason-Montgomery Road.  The building is quite large and easy to see.
Come to the front entrance.  You will need to sign in at the desk and
there will be people to take you to the room.

Thanks,
George.

George J. Hurley
The Procter and Gamble Company
Miami Valley Innovation Center, Box 30
11810 East Miami River Road
Cincinnati, OH 45252
P: (513) 627-0692
F: (513) 945-3441

"Karen Putnam" <putnamkt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cinsug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/16/2006 12:00 PM
Please respond to cinsug

        To:     <cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [CinSUG] Re: Prof. Walter Stroup Presentation Friday
October 20th

Thanks George

Sounds great?do you have the address for the Mason Business Center?
Look forward to Friday
Karen