[CinSUG] Online Conference Registration Now Available!

  • From: "Jeff Ahrnsen" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:17:37 -0500

CinSUG Inaugural Conference 2003

Friday November 21, 2003
Montgomery Inn Banquet Center (in downtown Cincinnati - free parking)
601 East Pete Rose Way
Cincinnati, OH  45202-3582

**Online Conference Registration Now Available!**

Simply go to http://www.regonline.com/?10777 in order to register for
our One Day Conference online.

**Early registration**

Due to delays in having our on-line registration system available,
CinSUG has extended the early registration deadline to Sunday, November
9, 2003.  All registrations received before midnight November 9 qualify
for the special rate of $65 per person.after that, the standard
registration rate of $100 per person will be in effect.

For more information on our One Day Conference, please go to
http://www.cinsug.org/conference2003/index.htm.

Regards,
Jeff Ahrnsen
Treasurer, CinSUG