[CinSUG] Re: Hi Vernon

  • From: "George Hurley" <george.hurley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:45:06 -0400

All,

Just a reminder.  If you reply to a CinSUG Listserv email, it does not just
go to the sender, but goes to the whole list.  This is fine if it is your
intention (as it is mine here).  However, if you want to reply only to the
sender, cut and paste the sender's email onto the To: subject line of a new
email.  If you have problems differentiating where an email comes from,
there is an option on the listserv website to have the emails sent with
[CINSUG] in the Subject line.

Thanks,
George.

On 5/16/07, kjkock@xxxxxxxx <kjkock@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't think I should have received this.  Can we please be more careful
in the future about cc'ing everybody on a personal message?

KJK

-- SierraInfo@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Vernon...

Just wanted to say hello.  I had to cancel all my classes in Miamisburg
earlier this year, as Lexis Nexis decided at the last minute to not allow
people to attend SAS training this year.

I am wondering what's going on with CinSUG these days....I know you had a
meeting with Kirk Lafler, and of course people are always willing to come to
a free event...it's the ones that cost money that are always problematic.

Are you guys going to do another one-day conference this fall?

Hope all is well with you...

Regards,

Andrew Karp

In a message dated 5/16/2007 8:21:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vwalatka@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Fidelity Investments has an immediate opening for a SAS Consultant for a 6
month assignment.  The position is located in Cincinnati / Northern
Kentucky.

Experience:

   - At least 4 years programming experience with demonstrated
   leadership skills
   - Extensive knowledge of SAS required and knowledge of SQL, C, C++,
   Pascal, or other high-level 3rd or 4th generation languages is preferable.
   - Experience with project management a plus

For details, please contact Ann Dundon:

    Phone:  859-386-3541

    Email: Ann.Dundon@xxxxxxx

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.