[CinSUG] Re: Hi Vernon

  • From: "kjkock@xxxxxxxx" <kjkock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:38:21 GMT

I don't think I should have received this.  Can we please be more careful in
the future about cc'ing everybody on a personal message?
KJK

-- SierraInfo@xxxxxxx wrote:

 Hi Vernon... Just wanted to say hello.  I had to cancel all my classes in
Miamisburg earlier this year, as Lexis Nexis decided at the last minute to not
allow people to attend SAS training this year.   I am wondering what's going on
with CinSUG these days....I know you had a meeting with Kirk Lafler, and of
course people are always willing to come to a free event...it's the ones that
cost money that are always problematic.   Are you guys going to do another
one-day conference this fall? Hope all is well with you... Regards, Andrew Karp
   In a message dated 5/16/2007 8:21:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vwalatka@xxxxxxxxx writes:Fidelity Investments has an immediate opening for a
SAS Consultant for a 6 month assignment.  The position is located in Cincinnati
/ Northern Kentucky.

Experience:
At least 4 years programming experience with demonstrated leadership skills
Extensive knowledge of SAS required and knowledge of SQL, C, C++, Pascal, or
other high-level 3rd or 4th generation languages is preferable. Experience with
project management a plus
For details, please contact Ann Dundon:
    Phone:  859-386-3541
    Email: Ann.Dundon@xxxxxxx