[CinSUG] Re: FW: MWSUG Speaker

  • From: "Ken Swann" <KSwann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:25:55 -0400

Hello DJ:
It's been awhile since I have spoken with you.  I hope all is well. All is well
with me ...preparing for our next user meeting on tomorrow at the Blue Ash
Office and ODC II conference concurrently.  This is the fun time of the year.
See www.CinSUG.org for further details.
George and I spoke a few minutes ago regarding MWSUG in Cincinnati.  I'm glad
that he is the co-chair and he is a good selection.

Regarding ODC II, CinSUG would like you (MWSUG) to consider helping us secure
Rod Cody to present.  I have attached the Conference Program for your review.
Let me know how to pursue this request.

Please advise.

Kenneith Swann
Senior Database Marketing Manager
Disabled American Veterans
National Headquarters
3725 Alexandria Pike
Cold Spring, Kentucky 41076
Telephone: 859-442-2076
Email      : kswann@xxxxxxxxxxx

Live in the Greater Cincinnati Area?
Ask me about joining the Greater Cincinnati, OH Area SAS Users Group (CinSUG).

-- Type: application/vnd.ms-excel
-- File: ConferenceProgram.xls
-- Desc: ConferenceProgram.xls