[CinSUG] CinSUG Quarterly Meeting Reminder

  • From: "Jeff Ahrnsen" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:49:03 -0500

Be sure to save the date for our CinSUG Quarterly Meeting!

Thursday, July 15 at 3:45 PM

Procter and Gamble Health Care Research Center

 8700 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH

Diane Olson, Senior Systems Developer at SASR, will present a talk entitled,
"Proc Migrate: How to Migrate Your Data and Know You've Done It Right!"  For
details, including abstract and biography, see our Future Events page.
http://www.cinsug.org/future_events.htm

Biography: Diane Olson has been with SAS for a total of twelve years and is
a senior systems developer in the I/O group in the BASE R&D Division. She
supports the utility procedures, including PROC APPEND, CONTENTS, COPY,
DATASETS and the new MIGRATE. Her other responsibilities include supervisor
I/O subsystems, notably multi-threading.

Directions:  The Health Care Research Center is located off of I-71, just
north of I-275. One should exit onto Mason-Montgomery Road (Exit 19) and go
north on Mason-Montgomery. Procter and Gamble is located roughly a mile from
the highway, on the right hand side. All attendees should enter through the
main entrance and check in with the receptionist. You will then be escorted
to the meeting. If there are any questions regarding this meeting, please
contact George Hurley at Procter and Gamble at (513) 622-3020.

Regards,

Jeff Ahrnsen

Treasurer, CinSUG