[CinSUG] CinSUG: Point of Information - Meeting and happy hour are free to attend!

  • From: Jeff Ahrnsen <jeff.ahrnsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 13:00:08 -0400

Hello everyone,

We've had a few inquiries into the cost of the events, so I just thought
that I would send out an email to let you know that both the presentations
and happy hour are free to attend. We just need you to register using our
contact us page so that we can get an accurate head count and have badges
prepared for security.

Regards,
Jeff