[cinemaexp] Re: Promo Materials

  • From: "Shannon Haines" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinemaexp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:58:21 -0500

I don’t know for sure on printing time, but I am hoping it will be morning. I
can confirm on Friday afternoon.

RE: evening film screenings, I am so sorry – I somehow missed or forgot about a
specific proposal for evening screenings. I thought we had discussed wrapping
up CinEx planning first and seeing how things went with the foreign Oscar
nominations, etc.? Did you have something more specific in mind? We would be
looking at April/May/June for any special evening programs, so I could tell you
what we already have planned for those months and what other dates might work
for special screenings.

The Cinex 2016 page will be up by the end of the week as well. Just wanted to
try to line up a few more film sponsors. I will send you the link as soon as it
is live. Also, Ken says that the official title of Taxi is Jafar Panahi’s Taxi
– does anyone object to me changing it to read Jafar Panahi’s Taxi on the
poster and the flyer?

I am working on the speaker for Hitchcock/Truffaut, and investigating
opportunities for Taxi and Dukhtar... stay tuned on those.

Attached is the graphic that I think you are asking for. Let me know if you are
looking for something different.

Shannon