[cinci_dads] Re: group meeting today?

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:35:36 -0400

Hi Brad,

The Dads Group has not been as active as it was a couple of years ago. The kids have grown up and go to school. With some kids going in the mornings and others in the afternoon, there are several scheduling conflicts.

I am willing to continue if we can meet with everybody in the afternoon after 12:00.

Margo and Audrey are adopted from China, so we attend a Families With Children from China(FCC) on Friday's. We have been meeting at Parky's Farm through out the summer. But we moved to Sharon Woods for the winter months because of the Adventure Station. They ususay meet at 11:00, but we don't get there till about 12:00 because Margo's Preschool doesn't let out till 11:30.

Plus another place that has been lacking has been Dads Night Out. We use to have a DNO every month. I haven't been to one in close to a year. (Actually about 4 months, just seems like a year ago)

The FCC has been having Moms Night Out all the time. I think it's about time we have a Dads Night Out soon, so I can invite the dads from the FCC.

Let me know when you are planning to go to the play area at Cincy Mills, maybe Margo, Audrey and I can meet with you.

Have a great day,

Mark.

From: "Brad and Kelly Burch" <bnkburch@xxxxxxxx>
To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cinci_dads] Re: group meeting today?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:38:53 -0400

I joined several months ago and frankly I've given up on anyone even acknowledging my emails much less meeting with anyone. I take my son to the playgrounds at Cincinnati Mills several times a week in the early afternoon. If anyone is interested maybe we'll see you there.

Brad Burch