[cinci_dads] Re: Zoo Trip on Thursday

  • From: "Conda, J. michelle (CONDAJM)" <CONDAJM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:14:26 -0400

Nicholas and I will be coming, but he has kindergarten until 10:40.  We will
head to the zoo and be there about 11:15.  Where could we meet at that time?

Michelle

Dr. Michelle Conda
Coordinator, Secondary Piano and Piano Pedagogy
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
513-556-9525
oz.uc.edu/ccm/keyboard

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx