[cinci_dads] We're Home from China!!!

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: awsels@xxxxxxx, cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,lvdoves1605@xxxxxxxxxxx, cabas@xxxxxxxx, tanyakelley@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:20:39 -0400

Well actually, we have been home since Saturday, the 19th. Things have been a little off the last few days trying to get Audrey and ourselves adjusted to the time change. Plus trying to allow Audrey to get used to being in her new home.

She has been doing very well. She is quite the little go getter. Margo is adjusting to her new role as the big sister.

Wednesday, we had our physical at the International Adoption Center at Childrens Hospital. So far, everything looks good. Of course the hard part was the drawing of the blood. Audrey did very well there to.

I am attaching a few pictures from our trip. Some are from Changsha, which is in Audreys home province of Hunan. The others are from Guangzhou, where the U.S. Consulate is located. That was our last stop before we were able to leave.

All in all, it was a very interesting trip, and a great experience. I have several more pictures of the city and people, so if you are interested in seeing more, just let me know.

Have a great day,

Mark.

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up ? now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/