[cinci_dads] Re: Wednesday at Highfield Discovery Garden

  • From: TheKoloszars <koloszars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:55:54 -0400

George,

weather permitting, we will be there.

PaulK2

Dads,

I am plannning on taking my boys to the Highfield Discovery Garden on Wednesday at 10:00AM if anyone else is interested in joining us (weather permitting). Check out the garden at www.discoverygarden.org. There is a fee and an introductory family pass is available. Highfield Discovery Garden is within Glenwood Gardens and is located west of the intersection of Springfield Pike (Route 4) & Glendale-Milford Road in Woodlawn (behind the McDonald's and other stores). It just opened last Friday!

George

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to contact http://www.cincinnatidads.com/ (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx (mailing list
problems)