[cinci_dads] Trying a new Dads websight

  • From: "Mark Hood" <markhood66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 06:53:59 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am trying to build a new Cincinnati Staty at Home Dads websight. Hopefully it can be useful in getting the group up and running again.

It is at http://groups.msn.com/CincinnatiStayatHomeDads. Please take a look and tell me what you think so far.

It is only a rough first draft. I put in a couple of photo albums so you can add pictures from playgroups and Dads Night Out. There is a message board to send messages to others in the group.

I plan making a few changes like adding the logo with the house and figures. Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Also it is semi public, other people can look around the sight, but you have to be a member to post messages and photos, so you will have to submit an application to join.

I hope you like it, and we can put it to good use.

Have a great day,

Mark.

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads