[cinci_dads] Re: Thursday, headin' to the Zoo

  • From: "Conda, J. michelle (CONDAJM)" <CONDAJM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:16:45 -0400

Bob and Nicholas Conda will be coming as long as it doesn't rain.

Michelle

Dr. Michelle Conda
Head of Secondary Piano and Piano Pedagogy
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
http://oz.uc.edu/ccm/keyboard
513-556-9525

//www.freelists.org/archives/cinci_dads

free to email cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Cinci Dads) or ctelling@xxxxxxx