[cinci_dads] Sharonville Open Pre-School Gym Tuesday Anyone?

  • From: AHummeldor@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:33:24 EDT

Hey everyone,

A couple of us are planning to attend the Sharonville Open Pre-School Gym on
Tuesday (October 15) if anyone else is interested.  Details are provided
below:

In a message dated 9/25/02 10:16:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AHummeldor

<< Subj:    Sharonville Open Pre-School Gym Starts Up Again this Tuesday
(October 1)!
 Date:  9/25/02 10:16:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  <A HREF="mailto:AHummeldor";>AHummeldor</A>
 To:    <A HREF="mailto:cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>

 Hey everyone,

 It's that time of year again.  Starting this Tuesday, October 1, and every
Tuesday throught the end of April, 12 noon to 2:00PM, Sharonville Recereation
Department has an open pre-school gym.  Cost is $2/child.  The pre-school gym
is set up in one of Sharonville Recreation Departments' indoor basketball
courts, and includes padded mats for tumbling and climbing, all kinds of
balls, bean bags, hoola hoops, piano dolleys for riding, and just plenty of
room to run around.

 Just outside of the gym is an area with tables, booths, and a couple of
vending machines, if you want to pack a lunch.  The men's locker room even
has a baby changing station (so I'm sure the women's does as well).

 Just show up anytime between noon and 2:00 and have at it.  Sharonville
Recreational Department is located at the corner of Creek Road and Thornview
Drive, in Sharonville, just south of Sharon Woods, with plenty of offstreet
parking.  We plan on attending this Tuesday if anyone else wants to come on
out.

 George >>