[cinci_dads] Sharon Woods on Tuesday

  • From: "Mike & Moira Layman" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cincinnati Dads" <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:48:17 -0400

Hey,

    Michaela and I are headed to Sharon Woods again on Tuesday.  Instead of
going to the playground, though, we're headed to the "water park" area.  This
is located at the other park entrance just off Kemper Rd.  You can also get
there by using the entrance off SR 42.  You just turn left once you enter the
park rather than going straight into the Sharon Center area.  We plan on being
there at 10 AM and staying for an hour or two.  In the event of rain, we'll
head to the Sharon Center to play inside.

Mike L.