[cinci_dads] Re: Sharon Woods Water Park

  • From: "Mike & Moira Layman" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:17:51 -0400

Chris,

    If you're looking for the water park area, exit off 275 onto SR 42 going
south.  Then turn left onto Kemper which is the second or third stoplight.
Approx. 1/2 mile down Kemper you will see the entrance to the park on the
right.  Turn in, and the water park is on your immediate left.
    If you're looking for the Dad's regular meeting area, follow the same
directions except for turning left onto Kemper.  Drive past Kemper and you'll
see another park entrance on the left approx. 1/8 mile down the road.  Turn in
and continue straight into the Sharon Center parking lot.  You'll see the
playground beside the Center.
    Hope this helps.

Mike L.