[cinci_dads] Re: Sharon Woods' Playgroup Change

  • From: "Mike & Moira" <daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:46:24 -0400

MessageTim

    I would verify with Mark Hood that he's actually going to the Mall on
Thursdays.  As far as I'm aware of, that was a one shot deal.  I may be wrong,
though.
    I also have to keep reminding myself that the people that I refer to as the
"regular" attendees (aka myself, George, Steve, David, Rick T-H, Mark H., Paul
K., Donnie, etc) aren't the only people in the group.  The reason I say this is
that Monday activities, whether at the park or Museum, are pretty much over for
the "regulars".  By no means, though, should that preclude Monday activities.
Shoot, there may be some of the "new" dads who we don't often see who would
benefit from continuing Park/Museum trips on Monday.  I'd hate to pull the rug
out from under them by eliminating that opportunity if there are those who want
to participate.  Good or bad, though, there just won't be the established
presence that has been there in the past.
    Ok, enough rambling.  Hope this helps, and let me know if you need any more
of my aimless insight :)

Mike